Friday, November 21, 2008
Our Latest Ultrasound
Josh and I had our ultrasound to determine Jonah's weight. The doctor was thinking he was going to be pretty big with how I am carrying him and not gaining a lot of weight any place else. Well, he is just about 10 pounds at 38 weeks according to the ultrasound. Are we surprised? Not a whole lot. Brendan was 9 lbs 7 oz when he was born. We are a little surprised how big he is already. I am scheduled to be induced on the 4th if he does not make his "grand entrance" before then. I am getting induced to try to avoid some complications I had before with Brendan and having another large baby, but he will probably be over 10 pounds by the 4th anyway. I am nervous about the delivery because my delivery with Brendan was not a really good experience. Brendan was under distress, a week late, I hemorrhaged during delivery and after and was very weak. I am just hoping and praying this delivery goes smoothly and I have a lot better experience this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(5)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (1)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (4)
-
▼
2008
(22)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (3)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (2)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (1)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (1)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (3)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
- ► 07/06 - 07/13 (2)
- ► 06/29 - 07/06 (5)
No comments:
Post a Comment