Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our 22 Week Ultrasound

Josh and I had our "regular" 22 week ultrasound a couple weeks ago at the hospital. It was great to see the baby and how much he has grown already. We went to the doctor last Friday for my check up and I am doing great and measuring exactly where I should be. The doctor is going to give me another ultrasound at the hospital at 30 weeks because the tech was unable to see the whole vertebrae of the baby for measurements and such. I am not too concerned about that because I have had so many ultrasounds from Ferris and we've seen the spine just fine. But, He had to make it a little complicated for the technician at the hospital to do her job, plus I think he wanted mommy and daddy to be able to see him again :) I am hoping at my 30 week ultrasound we will be able to get a weight estimate too or at least schedule one closer to my due date. I am worried I will have another 10 lb baby. I delivered Brendan just fine naturally, but I am a little worried if this one is bigger that I might have some problems. The pregnancy is getting more exciting and I can not wait to start decorating the nursery and shopping for more baby things.

No comments: