Josh and I have decided on a name for our baby...
Jonah Kingston!!
It was hard for Brendan, Josh and I to all agree on the name. I did get to use Kingston for the middle name at least. Jonah is a name Josh and I have liked for awhile, or at least since we watched Sleepless in Seattle when we were dating years ago. It was a name that we thought we could use for that one day we were blessed with a baby. I also like that the baby's name has our initials too- J.K. (Josh and Kami).
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(5)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (1)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (4)
-
▼
2008
(22)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (3)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (2)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (1)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (2)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ▼ 08/24 - 08/31 (1)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (3)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
- ► 07/06 - 07/13 (2)
- ► 06/29 - 07/06 (5)
1 comment:
So I am a little late with this comment, but I love that Jonah has your initials, that is so adorable!
Post a Comment