Yesterday, we had our ultrasound at Ferris. The students were very nice and did not hurt me too bad :) It was amazing for Josh and I to see our little jelly bean grow into a baby. Josh had to leave the ultrasound early, so we could not find out the baby's gender until later that night. The professor had the monitor tilted so I could not peek and tried to see if she could find out what gender the baby was. She printed off the pictures and put them in a sealed envelope for Josh and I to open together when I got home from work. The suspense was killing everyone in my office because they had to wait until this morning to find out the big news.
Well, I went home right after work and Josh and I opened the envelope nervously and stared at the two ultrasound pictures wondering what we may be having and there circled on one picture we could see...We are having a BOY!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
►
2009
(5)
- ► 04/19 - 04/26 (1)
- ► 03/29 - 04/05 (4)
-
▼
2008
(22)
- ► 12/21 - 12/28 (3)
- ► 12/14 - 12/21 (2)
- ► 12/07 - 12/14 (1)
- ► 11/16 - 11/23 (2)
- ► 09/21 - 09/28 (1)
- ► 08/24 - 08/31 (1)
- ► 08/10 - 08/17 (3)
- ► 07/27 - 08/03 (2)
- ► 06/29 - 07/06 (5)
No comments:
Post a Comment